Russell Sage II Dining Hall
The Russell Sage Dining Hall was named for Russell Sage II, a nephew of Mrs. Sage, who graduated in the class of 1859. The building was completed as part of first phase of the Quadrangle Complex in 1916. Additions were made during the 1940's to accommodate up to 600 students and in 1968 a proposal was made to create a faculty-staff dining room and lounge on the second floor. Donald G. Sturges, '33, provided a donation to fund the refurbishment. An addition to the first floor with a roof top terrace accessible from the second floor was completed in 2008.
1925 Map Location Back to Rensselaer Buildings