Stenard House

The Institute purchased the Stenard Property, located on the southeast corner of Federal and Eighth Streets, in 1950. The Stenard House was occupied by the testing and counseling bureau and the Veteran's Administration. A fire in January 1959 damaged the interior of the house. Restoration of the building was determined not to be cost effective and it was demolished in the spring of 1959.

Back to Rensselaer Buildings